Our highly specialised processing components are true quick-change artists. By a highly complex process they combine the captured raw images with georeferenced data to create precise 3D mono image sequences.
System and sensor calibration
- Determining the imaging geometry and lens distortion of every stereo camera
- Determining the imaging geometry stereo system
- Calibrating the misalignment and cantilever components between the navigation sensors and the stereo systems
Direct & integrated sensor orientation
- Calculating the recording path and the alignment of the stereo system from the recorded navigation data.
- Transformation of the recording path and the alignment of the stereo system to the desired geodata reference frames (direct sensor orientation)
- Optional enhancement of the precision of the recording path through the inclusion of additional control points (integrated sensor orientation)
3D mono image data preparation
- Calculating the stereo models from the raw image data and the existing calibration parameters
- Preparation of the 3D mono images from the stereo models through dense image assignment
- Optional calculation and output of dense RGB 3D point clouds and profiles