The infra3D Web-Client Release 3.15 is now ONLINE!
We are pleased to announce today our latest version of the infra3D Web-Client. The infra3D web client version 3.15 includes new features as well as various improvements to the existing functionalities, which will further facilitate your daily work.
This release enables you to visualise, configure and use various geodata in infra3D more easily and without support.
New functions and improvements:
- All options regarding geodata import and further connections can be accessed easily from the central context menu located directly in the layer tree.
- Increased compatibility thanks to the simplified integration of additional geodata formats and independent configurable WFS connection in the infra3D web client.
- Import of Esri shapefile in addition to the existing data formats.
- QGIS and map server connections, which enable the integration of geodata via WFS in the infra3D web client as well.
- Your geodata configurations and the imported data formats are now displayed in the newly created layer tree and automatically saved for the next sessions.
- User notification of the search result (concerning the availability of the searched object in the infra3D web client).
- Modify and determine the order of the displayed geodata in the layer tree yourself.
Display window with information (layer, geometry type, etc.) about imported files.
Adjustment of default brightness of the new coloured point cloud layers.
More detailed information can be found in the release video below and in the release newsletter: