The infra3D Web-Client Release 3.14 is now live! The release 3.14 includes new features as well as various improvements to the existing functionalities, which further facilitate your daily work.
What's new? Watch the release video:
This release contains the following new features:
- Share the active view
- Point of interest (POI) search based on geodata sets (e.g. car parks, bridges, tunnels, stations, etc.)
- Integration of styles and icons in the layer legend
- Linking of external content on integrated geo-objects
- Digital measuring wheel for easy distance measurement along roads & rails
- Campaign lock for local navigation
- Navigation Arrows and U-Turn
- Improvement of the linear search along the stationing axis etc.